The Randezvous is intended as a safe space that encourages the possible identification and analysis of potentially deeply-personal subject matters through the main themes of health & wellness and modern technology. The topics may be highly sensitive and serious despite the presence of near-expert level use of humour. Having said that, for everyone’s benefit, there are a few rules to follow:
- Creators of all copyrighted material used on The Randezvous will be given the appropriate credit.
- In the event of misuse of copyrighted material, please contact The Randezvous’ owner by using the “Contact” page.
- You are encouraged to share the content of the blog for personal or educational use, but not for commercial use.
- Comments are encouraged and welcomed, with respect to the published posts.
- The Randezvous has the discretionary power to remove any comments containing ethnic slurs, discriminatory remarks, personal insults, or obscenity (all comments go through an approval process anyways, so there’s that).
TL;DR version: please refrain from posting comments that wouldn’t be said face-to-face. People forget, the Internet doesn’t.
Thank you for your cooperation!